Which online casinos accept PayPal as a way of depositing funds and withdrawing winnings?
PayPal deposits at online casinos offer unparalleled speed of deposits and withdrawals. While deposit time is always rapid with any method, withdrawal times vary from 1-5 days with other banking methods after processing by the casino. PayPal, luckily, is virtually instaneous.
Nowadays, the majority of online casinos in America accept PayPal. BetMGM, Borgata, FanDuel, Golden Nugget, Hard Rock, etc. All the big dogs.
Online casinos that accept PayPal tend to be the most reputable and established casino brands on the market. I mean, if you were an online casino like Caesars or Virgin, why wouldn’t you want this safe payment method available to your players?
Online Casinos That Accept Paypal Deposits & Withdrawals:
BetMGM Casino NO DEPOSIT
Caesars Casino DEPOSIT MATCH
Golden Nugget Casino DEPOSIT MATCH
Borgata Casino NO DEPOSIT
WynnBET Casino DEPOSIT MATCH
Hard Rock Casino DEPOSIT MATCH
Party Casino DEPOSIT MATCH
BetRivers Casino DEPOSIT MATCH
DraftKings Casino NO DEPOSIT
SugarHouse Casino DEPOSIT MATCH
bet365 Casino DEPOSIT MATCH
888casino NO DEPOSIT
Benefits of Using PayPal at the Online Casinos
There are a number of additional benefits associated with using PayPal as a deposit or withdrawal method. As well as quicker withdrawal times, PayPal is great because:
- It’s a super safe method of payment
- You do not need to use a credit card to fund your online casino account, which can sometimes present difficulties
- There are no additional fees associated with funding accounts via PayPal
With PayPal, deposits and withdrawals are made easier. And that’s one of the most important aspects of your online gaming experience.
How to Use PayPal at the Online Casinos
Ok, so you now know where you can use PayPal when playing online casino games online. But HOW do you do it?
Making a Deposit Using PayPal
Here’s what you need to do to make a deposit using PayPal at BetMGM, FanDuel, Golden Nugget, or any other legal online casino in the US:
- Sign in to your online casino via an app or webpage
- Head over to the deposit section, choose PayPal as your payment method and link your PayPal account to your online casino account
- Choose the amount you wish to deposit via PayPal and submit the request
- Your funds will be added to your virtual online casino wallet – it’s time to play!
Making a Withdrawal Using PayPal
If you are looking to withdraw online casino funds, then you’re normally in a great place. It means you must have won!
Here’s what you need to do to withdraw at online casinos that accept PayPal:
- Head over to the payment section and click ‘withdrawal’
- If PayPal is an option then choose it withdraw your funds
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and wait for it to appear in your PayPal account shortly after
PayPal withdrawals are often very quick compared to withdrawing winnings to a debit card or via wire transfer, for example. It’s definitely a go-to option for those than can.